My battle cry … “Powerful writing changes lives!” It can change yours, too! Powerful writing is the lifeblood of successful organizations, it tips the balance between success and failure, and catapults careers.
The secret … persuade readers to your point of view. How? First, strategize your message then hone it, making each word count. Result … you will leverage every second of the reader’s time to your advantage. Learn to do precisely that with “Write to Influence!”
The book has won 11 national-level awards (including three in the 2022 Goody Business Book Awards) in categories that include: marketing/advertising, public relations, career success, and education/training.
Moreover, Book Authority lauded “Write to Influence!” as one of the “20 Best Web Marketing Books of All Time” AND Influntl.com recognized the book as “The Best Grant Writing Books of 2023” … citing it as #1 for Intermediate and Advanced Grant Writers (pssst … It’s also great for beginners!
Throughout my career – 30 years in the Air Force and 15 with a federal agency – I authored products sent to the White House, Congress, generals, and ambassadors. I composed hundreds of personnel appraisals, award nominations, budget justifications, talking points, and executive memoranda … that got readers to sit up, take notice, and deliver desired results.
THE pivotal moment … As a lieutenant colonel, I took command of a 480-person squadron, then, the most losing unit in statewide, professional awards.
THE pivotal moment … As a lieutenant colonel, I took command of a 480-person squadron, then, the most losing unit in statewide, professional awards
- Problem: Career advancement for deserving men and women was impeded. Why? Supervisors were unable to compose winning nominations. Poor writing obscured stellar accomplishments.
- Solution: I developed my unique writing methodology … and taught my troops to write!
- Result: In scant time, we transformed our unit into the one to beat. So popular was my approach, I instructed thousands of people for the next 15 years.
I still empower others to gain that critical edge and seize fleeting opportunities with my workshops, webinars, private coaching, and online courses. With clear, concise, and compelling text, you can:
- ACE your resume, cover letter, interview, post-interview thank you note
- NAIL input to your performance review
- FRAME a winning argument, critical to on-the-job success
- COMPOSE gripping marketing material and web pages
- GENERATE email that people actually read
- GARNER support for deserving causes
- WIN grants and contract bids
The beauty … learn this methodology once and reap its benefits for a lifetime!
Testimonial: “Colonel Bass, I was an airman in your squadron. Because you taught me to write, I was selected for Officer Training School, recently retired as a lieutenant colonel, and am now vice president of a defense contracting company. Thank you!”
Write to Influence! is a gem! It’s also a powerful tool for individuals wanting to get ahead … in all kinds of business and real-world scenarios where standout writing means the difference between success and failure.— D. Donovan, Senior Reviewer, Midwest Book Review
This post may contain affiliate links, which means that we make a small commission off items you purchase, at no additional cost to you.